The Fender Mustang Micro Introduction
Look what I have got!
Fender Mustang Micro is amazing. I know it’s not a new thing – mini amplifiers. But this one is definitely the coolest one. It’s like the full-sized mustang. But all magical mustang features are packed in a small piece of plastic! You can use it as a preamp or as an interface for recording or for practicing with headphones. I personally like to sit with my Escape MK-II Nylon guitar in front of TV and practice at the same time.
Fender Mustang Micro is a complete personal guitar amplifier featuring a wide selection of tones from the wildly popular Mustang series amps. Plug Mustang Micro directly into your guitar, connect your favorite wired headphones and choose your perfect amp and effect settings. It’s ideal for any player from beginner to pro, making it quick and easy to get great tones when jamming at home or on the go. Mustang Micro’s 1/8” stereo headphone out allows the flexibility to use your favorite wired headphones or earbuds and silently play with a responsive touch and feel without annoying latency. Want to jam along with tunes from your music library or favorite streaming service? Mustang Micro supports Bluetooth audio streaming from your mobile device, tablet, or computer to Fender Mustang Micro and features automatic Audio/Visual sync, making it a great tool for practicing and learning songs. And you can even record your favorite guitar tones and the Bluetooth audio stream simultaneously using Mustang Micro’s USB-C output. It’s the ultimate guitar karaoke machine!
- All-in-one personal headphone amplifier with onboard DSP
- 12 amp models for a wide range of clean and dirty tones
- 12 effect combinations with parameter modify control
- Adjustable EQ
- Convenient volume control
- Bluetooth audio streaming with audio/video sync for playing along in real-time
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charged via USB)
- 4 hours of continuous playtime
- Rotating input plug for compatibility with most guitars and basses
- USB interface for recording output and firmware updates